Saturday, March 05, 2005

------------Frosted Mini Wheat


mysterious equations...

so there was a time not too long ago that i would find myself with a few seconds of neutrality.. in between loading pictures and waiting for the carpet deoderizer to settle before i could do anything..

and in that few seconds... i could truly acknowledge where i am in my life.. without anything distracting me.. i could just take a step back and get a good look of whats going on..

now... in that period of neutrality.. i find myself smiling a lot more.. thinking more clearly and feeling much more at peace. life is a bit easier to deal with when there is someone that floods my heart with waves of comfort with just a thought or a few simple words..

..so if the world ended now i would go understanding that there is always someone in the world to amaze me, excite me.. suprise me... and teach me that although i believed i had the confusing equation of love figured out..

i am just a student...


0 comments: