Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Blogmeister Returns!

THANK YOU NIKKI SER-FLIP-FLOP-I!

chicago said it first but imma change it...

You're the meaning for this blog, youre my inspiration!

Yes! anyways it's 5:34 pm on thursday afternoon here in the overcast and rainy city of orlando. I have some pretty chill music on right now...

"and wheeeeeeeeeeeen I want to Kisssssssssssssss you, oh thats too hard, too hard to think about!"

so what to write about...lemme see if i can bundle up the emotions ive felt for the past few days and put them into words...

nostalgia -

yes ive felt quite nostalgic over the past few days... conjuring up old memories and basking in their visions long enough to somehow capture the moment in such a way that i can record it on paper.

i think over the past 3 days I have written and written more and more... bah! I cant stop!

so yes... i miss somethings... i dont miss some other things... but isnt that always the way it is. I dont necessarily miss something truly unless the number of positive things that i miss outweighs the number of bad things i dont miss...

for example...

i miss my mustang...

postive things
1 it was really friggin fast
2 it was...umm... white? yeah...
3 it was...well... it was...fast?...dammit i already said that one
....okay...

negative things
1 it didnt have air conditioning
2 it didnt have heat
3 fog lights didnt work
4 power windows didnt work
5 cruise control didnt work
6 none of the steering wheel controls worked
7 it always overheated
8 it was not reliable at all
9 i put 10x more money in that car than it was worth
10 it sucked gas like a mofo
11 the headliner was non existent
12 the clear coat was totally gone
13 it took me no less than 2 1/2 hours to wash and wax
14 it had 3 oil leaks
15 ...

..matt, for some reason just brought my flip-flops in and set them next to my bed... no clue.

anyways...where was i ...oh yeah... 15

15 actually...i think thats it... so just 14 things negative and 3 things positive...

well maybe there were more bad than good...
...like 12 more bad than good...
yeah there was a lot more bad than good...
but of all my cars [all (3) of them] even my current 2000 celica GT which everythings works perfectly in... I miss my mustang the most :( I loved that car... and it was its flaws that made it perfect. It was beautiful to me, I loved it to death... i mean, yeah, it pissed me off...but i gave that car everything I had and I treated it like it was my true love. I would have never given up on that car...ever. but alas... it gave up on me..blew the tranny on the turnpike headed to ocala to have dinner with a
B-E-A-utiful lady... wound up lurching through the $2.00 toll and the guy wouldnt even tell me where the phone was until i gave him my 2 bucks!!! what a bastard, but i guess hes just doin his job. but that mustang was my fav...

i actually just got out of a relationship that was quite the same...

only one or two good things and like 3,420 bad things, but it didnt matter... I loved the relationship and it was the flaws to me that made it perfect. ladies and gentlemen how many stories do you hear about the NASCAR race that had ZERO crashes, how many stories do you hear about SPACE SHUTTLES that didnt run into some type of problem...

"Houston, we have a problem..the frozen chicken dinners...NO CORNBREAD HOUSTON!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN TO US?! THE MEN NEED THEIR CORNBREAD!"

No...why!? because perfection is boring. thats why. perfection...theres nothing to clean up, no errors to fix, no hinges to grease, no windows to reseal...its all perfect...

BUT!!!

When You Have Something That Is Perfect, It Is Extremely Difficult To Maintain... It's Is Impossible. Life is not perfect, Love is not perfect and if it is...then it has flaws...

thats right! i just contridicted myself and this is why...

Perfect is not being 100% great and 0% bad it being 2.5% great and 97.5% bad... it's being 67% great and 33% bad... great example.. The Yin Yang :

http://www.worldpolicy.org/globalrights/religion/yin-yang.gif

Exact opposites but together they form something beautiful...

Blacks and White... or whatever colors you choose... the symbol is universally respected and I have never heard a negative explanation of it...

People... perfection is a mindset... whats perfect to you may not be perfect to someone else... but it doesnt matter. as long as You are happy...:) and if you are happy, then enjoy it... wake up with a smile because you have something in your life that you love...not because its perfect to everyone but because its perfect to you...

"perfect"... not that is a philisophical topic for next time...

================MORAL OF THE BLOG====================

so maybe the good doesnt have to outway the bad for something to be missed... in fact... for me, i know it doesnt. if there was ever any good in something that is gone... despite the bad, then missing it is totally understandable.

===============END OF MORAL OF THE BLOG==============

until then i leave you with the conversation that motivated me to BLOG!!!

and thank you nikki ser-flip-flop-i

==================================================================
N******98: flip flops
VolcanoKL: yes! love the flops!
N******98: flip flop...flip flop...flip flop
VolcanoKL: lol
N******98: ;-)
VolcanoKL: :-)
N******98: i read your blog
N******98: regularly
N******98: :-D
N******98: i like it a lot
VolcanoKL: thats awesome!
VolcanoKL: :-)thank you!
VolcanoKL: im actually gettin ready to blog now
N******98: oh wonderful! i really like that yyou do that...i like reading it
N******98: it's so real.
N******98: it's like "billy...unplugged"
VolcanoKL: :-)
VolcanoKL: ill keep that in mind
N******98: you have some wonderful things to say.
VolcanoKL: and some not so wonderful things
N******98: but that's the beauty of the "unplugged" thing...it's real, raw emotions.
VolcanoKL: awesome :-) well since i have some inspiration now i shall write ill hit you back when im done okay?
N******98: sure :-) have fun, and i look forward to reading :-) love ya byeeeee
VolcanoKL: .yaw thgir eht ti lleps tub golb ym ni ovnoc siht esu ot gniog m'I
VolcanoKL: luv ya too :-)

==================================================================

signing off 6:15 p.m.

0 comments: