Monday, June 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND READ!

inspiration..

its a scary think inspiration is...

its the solitary motivational tool for any artist...

more important that the pen, the paper, the guitar and even the vocals... its something that comes around when it comes around... and falsifying inspiration is like eating toastie o's instead of cherrios... you can just tell the difference... it lacks substance, depth, and it they just taste funny.

i guess i kinda use this blog as a bit of a journal but i am motivated by some friends to keep this shit updated every now and again... so i think what im gonna do is put some of my writings in here...

I sit at outback pretty much every night and time and time again waste away item tickets which are about 3" x 5" and we use the to put in certain orders... however they are blank on the back... so i use that to my advantage... brb..

okay.. imma only put one on here... some of em are pretty long...

this is just thoughts spilled out onto paper.. so nothin in stone... if you dont like it.. Bug Off!!! :)

==================================================================

shadows keep my company
dreams are dreampt of you and me
ive never knows your name before
but youre just what im lookin for
friends of mine from 44
keep me from cryin' anymore as...

-tables turn i lie awake
-my broken heart i pray you take
-and mend it up with one soft kiss
-that lingeres like a morning mist

as pillows keep your company
you squeeze them tight and dream of me

youve never known my name before
but im just what youre lookin for

friends of your from years before
keep you from cryin anymore as...

-tables turn i lie awake
-my broken heart i pray you take
-and mend it up with one soft kiss
-that lingeres like a morning mist

as our love keeps our company
i look at you as you look at me
i never thought you mend my heart
and put together what was blown apart
as i placed my kiss upon your shoulder
our new love will never faulter...

...i found you...

i found you my missing piece
as you look at me your hearts at peace as..

-tables turn, we lie awake
-our broken hearts have gained their strength
-with one soft kiss i finally found
-what i though i would always miss

...so if youd fall i'd follow you down and I'd race like superman down to the ground....through smokey fires I'd shield my eyes and catch your fallen heart.

===============================================

so yeah "insiration"... my favorite 10 letter word beggining with "i" aside from "istanbul" "ignite" and... line..backer.

what?

:) well 11:21 and someone needs to go and get a bowl of toastie o's... Ha ... no no im just kidding..

they're cheerios.. no! they really are dammit!!!.. the real ones!!! No, You Cant have any!!! these are MY tiny lifeboats of multigrain goodness packed with vitamins and minerals that are proven to reduce the risk of heart disease or something like that..

get your own you Cheerio Nazi!!! back up bitch!

anyways like i was saying before i was so RUDELY interrupted..

...huh hmm...

someone needs to go and get a bowl of whole grain goodness..

...Strong Bad needs to go and get a bowl of whole grain goodness..

until then my fellow blogmen and blogladies... ridding the world of boring ass journal entries about lil doggies and purple parachutes!!!

This is BillyFloydDotCom Up .. Up and Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

hasta la pasta!





0 comments: