Sunday, June 27, 2004

Hey Crapface! Why don't you blow it out your ear....

1:05 p.m.

Okay...

hmm...what to write about...what to write...about...

somebody give me some inspiration...

1:10 p.m.

...sorry guys still no inspiration...

1:11 p.m.

my friend justin is sitting on my big bean bag chair reading a "how to" book on the guitar and my friend Jenn is chatting with me about the show on the 16th of july...

1:13 p.m.

ok... heres somethin...i think...

Soooo... I get my apple juice and i get my Eggo waffles with my hickory syrup and my fork on my paper plate...

(so i dont have to wash anything! Ha!)

Take that Cascade!!! I dont need you anymore!!! WHAT!?

I get all comfy in my bed, fans on, air conditioner is at a perfect 74 degrees... justin keeps talkin'... he's funny...

i got the pillow on my lap and the laptop on my... umm... lap.. too... lap..top.. yes.. umm okay...

umm. yeah.

anyways.. i am all settled in and shitake with my remotes and my cell phone all set in an orderly fashion in order of rarely used to somewhat used to mostly used... i take a nice bite of waffles and go to take a drink of my refreshing apple juice.. and..

wait-a-minute!!!...

where my apple juice..

oh no... it cant be..

anywhere but there. no... say it aint so...

it's standing there on my dresser all sweaty and yummy looking, staring, judging... that crispy, tasty beverage laughing at me knowing that my go-go-gadget arms are off on sundays... of all days!!! the A.J. has to be on the dresser...

btw.. i knew a girl named a.j. in highschool.. she was blonde and yeah.. i guess thats it...

okay...

so now im left with this dilema...

i dont want to move... everything is perfectly set... all of it.. cept for dat damn apple juice.. grrr..

so do i move and hope that i can find the comfort zones again? do i grin and bare it hoping that the waffles dont suck up every ounce of moisture in my mouth leaving me to wallow in an unspeakable world unable to make any kind of rational sound and in the end deterioriorrrrating into nothingness having nothing to do but blog!!! Rotting in this endless wasteland hoping and praying that in that time i will acquire the power of the force!!! and be able to move objects with my mind..

hand outstretched and fingertips shaking... i focus on the apple juice i imagine myself standing over its fruity goodness, smelling its aromaticness.. visions of apples orchards and waves of apple juice crashing over me as i stand there braced against the waves with nothing but an empty fruit box!!!

...whew...

well, here we are.. the waffles are gone... nothing is left but the remnants of the syrup that i couldnt pick up with the fork slipping through the tongs just fast enough to hit the plate before i could rush it to my lips...and since i wanted to avoid getting syrup on my laptop, i couldnt tilt the plate sideways licking the rest of the sticky sweetness off and savorying every sugary drop...

and i lay.. still in the bed, still with the pillow on my lap and my laptop... on my.. umm... lap.. yeah. remotes a lil dustier than before, cellie-the-cell-phone, still poised in readiness

justin is still talking... hes funny..

and the apple juice is standing tall like the tower of power that it has come to be known as...

alas...

...Someone need to go and eat a eggo waffle.

Strong Bad need to go and eat an eggo waffle...

---cast---

Cellie-the-cell-phone as himself
Lappy-the-laptop as himself
Motts Apple Juice as The Tower of Power!!!
Pillow as Pillow
Justin as Himself
umm and ...

producers, and key grips, lighting, directors and stuff...

billyfloyddotcom!!!!

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail50.html

Leggo My Eggo Bitch!
















0 comments: